Airport Services and Transfers
- Meet & assist inside the airport.
- Terminal 1 & Terminal 2:
Meet and greet by Egytrav Field Airport coordinators holding a sign with the guest name, standing before the immigration counters in order to assist through immigration procedures.
- Terminal 3
Our airport representative will meet them outside the airport, after they collect their luggage.
Entry Visa: (Visa Regulation is subject to change by the government without prior notice)
To enter Egypt, a passport valid for at least six months from the date of issue of the visa is required by all nationals referred to in the chart above. Visitors from all countries, except nationals of the EU and the USA, must register with the police within one week of arrival in Egypt, although this service is normally undertaken by hotels. When you check in at your hotel the receptionist will ask to see your passport, and will record its details for the police.
Nationals from all the countries in the chart above have the option of obtaining tourist visas upon arrival in Egypt. They are usually valid for three months.
Visas are required by all nationals referred to in the chart above, except:
- EU and US nationals travelling to Sharm El Sheikh, Dahab, Nuweiba or Taba resorts for up to a maximum of 14 days, who do not need a visa and will receive an entry permission stamp on arrival.
You can obtain visas from Egyptian consulates in your country of residence or on arrival at airports in Egypt or at the port in Alexandria. A multiple-visit visa is necessary if your trip includes travel in and out of Egypt.
Business visa applications must be submitted with a letter from the company stating reasons for the visit.
- Visa note:
- Nationals not referred to in the chart are advised to contact the consulate/embassy to check visa requirements for Egypt.
- Visa fees for other EU nationals visiting Egypt vary according to country, but most follow the same fees that apply to UK and Australian nationals.
- Single- and multiple-entry visas are valid for six months from the date of issue for a maximum stay of 60 days and 90 days respectively. Extensions are available from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt.
Upon arrival, each participant will be responsible for his/her luggage uploading to the bus and will identify his luggage upon check in to attach luggage tag with room number
Upon departure, Bellman of hotel will take luggage from the room; the participants will indentify the luggage to be uploaded to the bus. At the airport they will download their luggage from bus and will be responsible for it.
Meet and Assist Service
- All your customers will be met on arrival at the airport by an exclusive “Your Company” uniformed representative (Uniform to be supplied by Your Company)
- Private trolley for each couple with a maximum of 7 passengers
- For groups exceeding 8 passengers Egytrav will provide a big trolley for the group
- All groups will be met at the airport by two of your local representatives to facilitate all procedures
Transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Sharm El Sheikh and Hurgada
- All transfers will be exclusive to Your customers
- Transportation used based on 70% capacity from the total number of seats of the vehicle to guarantee customers’ comfort
- All vehicles used are recent models and air-conditioned
- All vehicles and drivers used for your customers are in accordance with all local laws and health and safety standards
- All drivers of vehicles are reputable and have a good driving record
- All vehicles used for your customers are insured and drivers are neat and tidy
- All transportation companies used for Your customers will complete Your transport policy training
- Transfer of guests
Guests will be transferred by private deluxe air-conditioned sedan, coach, mini van or bus (according to the number of persons arriving on the same flight) from the airport to hotel.
The maximum capacity 2 Pax
The maximum capacity 6 Pax
The maximum capacity 17 Pax
The maximum capacity 45 Pax